Summer Camp 2010
The Best Learning Experience around horses.
Camp Sessions & Information
- Hours: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- There will be 5 sessions of 1 week each.
- STUDENTS WILL WORK TOWARD THEIR CERTIFICATION:EQUITATION LEVEL ONE & LEVEL TWO (Outline available upon request)
- The sessions run as follows:
- Session 1: May 31st - June 5th
- Session 2: June 7th – 11th
- Session 3: June 14th – 18th
- Session 4: June 21st – 25th
- Session 5: June 28th– July 2nd
Minimum 5 students per session. ~ Ages: 7- 16 years old
Per Session Fee: $300
Each additional hour after the pick up scheduled time is: $10 per hour.
- Arrival time: 9:00 am
- Activities schedule: 9:00 am -3:00 pm (Including a snack /cold drink break)
- Pick up: Starts at 3:00 pm
- Equitation practice
- Grooming and horse care
- Stable Management
- Saddle up & unsaddle
- Bathing a horse
- Equipment care
- Understanding horse behavior
- Catch a horse in the pasture
- Un-mounted self growth activities & games
- Many more…
What to bring
- Sun block
- Long Pants
- Comfortable t-shirts (not too loose fitting)
- Rubber or leather Boots (not too big)
- Extra change of clothes for rainy days
- Athletic running shoes
- Water shoes
- Water bottle
- Backpack/bag to keep personal belongings.
Food & Snacks
- Please bring a snack and a plenty of fluid (water, gatorade, etc). . Lunch IS NOT provided. Pack your bag!!!
This is an amazing opportunity; just think… one regular class has a value of $45.00…. your savings are HUGE when you enroll on this summer program. Call now!!!
Posted in News & Events