Jaime and Alejandra Escudero have devoted 14 years to teaching the art and science of the classic equitation on Paso Fino Horses. The school has developed its own methodology of education, which has been proved successful.
- The academy prepares its own instructors.
- The academy has more than 30 Paso horses properly trained for teaching.
- The Academy accounts to more that 125 students enrolled for this current period. The number of students keeps growing every year.
- The students stay in the riding school for several years. There are students with 5 years of continuous attendance.
- The school has several levels of education in which the student can perceive his/her progress. Students range all ages, starting at the early age of 3 and counting up to adults of all ages. There are 4 levels of expertise: novices, beginners, advance and superior.
- The academy also trains professional riders, breeders and owners, regardless of their experience in the field.
- Escudero Paso Fino Riding School is the pioneering academy in teaching Equitation on Paso Fino Horses and developing a judging method appropriate and specific.
- It is the only school focused on Equitation on Paso Fino Horses and is committed to contribute to develop it as a professional sport.
- The Academy offers competition opportunities for all levels and all ages.
- There are two annual equitation shows organized by the Academy with an average of 50 competitors per show.
- It is the only school affiliated to Paso Fino Horse Association (PFHA) Reg. #26,866
- Other activities are performed: buying, marketing and selling of horses, consulting, seminars and, other services are provided.
Posted in About Us